Early Modern European Society
Early Modern European Society.
Drawing together common features of society from a range of different contexts throughout Europe, from Italy and Spain to Poland and Russia, Early Modern European Society surveys the sweeping changes affecting Europe from the end of the fifteenth century to the early decades of the eighteenth century.
Henry Kamen includes discussion on:
- European identities, frontiers and language
- leisure, work and migration
- religion, ritual and witchcraft
- the aristocracy, the bourgeoisie and the poor
- gender roles
- social discipline and absolutism.
|Forfattere: Henry Kamen||Utgave: ukjent|
|Språk: Engelsk||Sidetall: 296|
|ISBN: 9780415158657||Vekt: 464 g|
|Utgitt: 1999||Veil. pris: 0 kr|